The SimPad Blood Pressure Training Arm allows for practice of non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) measurement. Auscultated and palpated blood pressure simulation is possible.
- Korotkoff sounds synchronized with pulses
- Systolic and diastolic pressure may be individually set
- Systolic 0 - 300 mmHg, Diastolic 0-300 mmHg
- Auscultative Gap On / Off
- Korotkoff sound volume control
- Calibration function to adjust pressure sensor and cuff gauge
- Pulses only when palpatated
- Pulse strength depends on BP
SimPad Blood Pressure Trainer Includes:
- 1 Adult Female Blood Pressure Arm (right) with connection cable
- 1 Blood Pressure Cuff
- 1 Soft Side Carry Case
- Directions for Use
- A SimPad PLUS System is required for operation of the SimPad Blood Pressure Training Arm. The SimPad PLUS System is sold separately. Learn more about SimPad PLUS.
- Blood Pressure Training Arm with a putty colored connection cable can be used with a VitalSim Control Box directly. In order to use this trainer with a SimPad System, an adapter cable will be needed - item: 200-30450.
- Blood Pressure Training Arm with a black connection cable can be used with a SimPad PLUS System directly (no adapter cable required).
You can also compare with other products
Gender, age, size
Blood pressure / pulses
- Adjustable bp levels (systolic/diastolic)
- Auscultative gap, with on/off feature
- Blood pressure / pulses
- Blood pressure auscultation
- Brachial pulses
- Korotkoff Sounds, synchronized with ECG
- Pulse strengths dependent on blood pressure
Directions for Use, SimPad Blood Pressure Trainer - English
Directions for Use for SimPad Blood Pressure Trainers manufactured after 15 June 2015. DFU updated to reflect new SimPad compatible connection cable. Adapter cable is no longer required for use.