Infant CPR Training
For years, instructors of infant CPR have not been able to know for sure what the participants learned. Until now.
Little Baby QCPR is a realistic and affordable BLS manikin for pediatrics. By utilizing gamified learning and objective feedback, Little Baby QCPR improves training quality, learner engagement, and classroom efficiency.
Easy to use. Quality assured
Set up a class in no-time
Use the one-click-connection to set up training. The QCPR app onboarding guides you through the setup of your classroom.
Engage your learners
Increase engagement and confidence in both learner and instructor with a combination of realistic feel and intuitive feedback.
With objective feedback on compressions and ventilations, Little Baby QCPR is future proof. It teaches all the parameters of high-quality CPR as defined by the AHA.
Install confidence in your learners
Foreign body removal
Choking is one of the biggest reasons for cardiac arrest in infants. With Little Baby QCPR you allow learners to practice the not so gentle touch to see what it takes to remove airway obstructions.
Correct hand placement
Spot incorrect hand placement with built-in sensors and QCPR app to instantly adjust learner’s performance.
Act when it matters
Practice correct compressions, ventilations, and foreign body removal so that learners act with confidence when it matters the most.
Realistic Infant Anatomy
A familiar feel
The 3-month-old Little Baby QCPR includes features like:
• Head-tilt with open/locked airway
• Feedback on hand positioning
• Visible chest-rise on ventilations
• See and feel the baby’s ribs
• Landmarks, nipples, breast tip
• Limbs with realistic movement
• Durable construction with realistic length and weight
• 2 AA batteries will last for months and are easily changed.
Always up to date
Use the free QCPR apps to receive continuous updates and new educational features.
Engage learners with objective feedback
Expand your training possibilities
You can also compare with other products
Gender, age, size
- Full-body manikin
- Realistic chest rise and fall
- Relief of Foreign-Body Airway Obstruction manuver
- Jaw thrust maneuver (movable jaw)
- Airway closes when neck is underextended
- Airway closes when neck is hyperextended
- Anatomical Landmarks
- Compression measurement and feedback
- Mouth-to-Mouth ventilations
- Ventilation measurement and feedback
- Chest compression
- Head tilt/Chin lift maneuver
- Ventilations with visible chest rise
- Hand placement measurement and feedback
- Bag Valve Mask ventilations
- SkillGuide connectivity
- Mobile application connectivity
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) operation
- Vocal sounds